* High quality fiberglass Rear Bumper
* Fits the 1978, 1979, 1980 & 1981 Camaro
* Eliminates the sagging rear bumper
* Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, lightweight quality product
* A direct bolt-on fiberglass (flex) rear bumper
* We use the highest grade materials
* Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
* Minimal prep time
* All molds are adapted from the original part
* Made in the U.S.A.
Can’t fix that tear in the urethane? Then this bumper is for you! It will eliminate the sagging rear bumper.
This fiberglass Camaro Rear Bumper will enhance and improve your vehicle’s inherent styling. It’s been engineered with the utmost attention to detail; it compliments your vehicle’s exterior design by giving it that outstanding, head-turning look you’ve been striving for. It fits the 1978, 1979, 1980, & 1981 Camaro keeping the classic look in mind.
Conditions out of our control can be rough on bumpers, whether its road hazards, a restoration or an accident; the hand laid fiberglass (flex) rear bumper is strong, durable, lightweight and best of all will bolt directly to your factory vehicle. It not only provides dependable service withstanding years of exposure to the elements, but also allows you to remove weight giving you the racer’s edge. Our fiberglass front bumper is guaranteed to hold its shape and keep the lines true to make your ride stand out!
This bumper looks GREAT! When you buy the front and rear bumpers together you save on shipping.
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
HERE, MADE IN AMERICA means something.
Honestly, you can’t ask for more than a Quality hand built American made part!