- High quality fiberglass Corvette front Dash
- Fits the 1953, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957 Corvette
- Made from an OEM GM part for easy fit and replacement
- Original components install : gauges, glove box, etc. Uses original stock hardware and trim slips
- Part of the complete line of Corvette body parts offered by Stinger Fiberglass
- Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
- Ready to be finished with your detailed touch
- Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
- Minimal prep time
- Made at our Florida facility in the U.S.A.
The fiberglass Corvette front dash will improve and accentuate your vehicle’s original styling. It has been engineered and made by experienced craftsman who pay close attention to detail. These men and women take pride in the products they build to ensure this sleek, detailed, Corvette part complements your vehicle’s interior design, giving it that outstanding look every Corvette owner craves.
The hand laid fiberglass front dash is strong and durable. Each Stinger Fiberglass mold has been painstakingly reproduced from the original GM body parts and has heavy reinforcements to ensure consistent quality and a superior fit. They are NOT built using a chopper gun as with cheaper imitations. Hand lamination is used to make every part here at Stinger Fiberglass. The gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint which means minimal prep time.
Conditions out of our control are rough on vehicles, so we use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This Corvette front dash will look great and will add originality, style and attitude to your car!
At American Sports Car/Stinger Fiberglass Designs we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles, or sticking with the classic factory look, the choice is yours.
We make everything we sell & sell everything we make