- Precision Fit – Heavily Reinforced Molds Are Adapted From Original GM Panels
- Unequalled Finish – Finest Automotive Grade Resins With 3 Layers Of 3.5 Oz Mat & 21 Mils of Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality – Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength – Machined Steel Plates Riveted To Inner Hood Reinforcement
- Extra Clearance For Tunnel Rams, Tall Intake/Carburetors, & Superchargers
- Extra Long For Large Engines With All The Accessories
- Made In The USA
This is a L-88 tall bolt on hood that fits 1973-1976 Corvette with direct bolt on application. We created the mold from an original L-88 style Corvette hood and added extra clearance for larger intakes. This hood has the ‘Look’ with a 4 inch clearance. A must with larger intake and carburetors.
At first glance, all aftermarket fiberglass hood scoops may look the same. During the 1980’s and 1990’s, several aftermarket companies tried reproducing fiberglass hoods scoops. However, many short cuts were taken to save costs. The end result were hood scoops full of air bubbles and waves. The amount of prep work required was time consuming and frustrating for body shops and expensive for consumers. Even worse, these cheap hood scoops didn’t have reinforcements in them. That may be fine for a race car but definitely not OK for a driver, show car, or investment. Those were the 1980’s and 1990’s and definitely NEVER the case at Stinger Fiberglass.
Save Time & Money! Buy once, not twice. We get alot of customers that have gone with other ‘products’ and companies and are not satifisfied due to the matierals, fitting issues, and manufacturing of the product.
Hood Measures 57″ Long, 24″ Wide, And 4″ High
Year groups: 1973-1976
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.