What a way to make a statement: The Eleanor, stylish, sleek and classy! We have what you need; the whole kit or parts to complete yours!
- Header Panel, $350
- Valence Panel, $350
- Complete hood, $490
- 2 upper side scoops, $200
- 2 lower side scoops, $200
- Tail light panel w/o gas cap opening, $200
- Wheel flairs, 4 set, $200
- Roof pillar scoops, pair, $150
- Trunk lid, $400
- Quarter extensions, (2pcs) $150
- Side exhaust covers, $325
- Covers 17 pieces for a Fastback; 15 pieces for Coupe/Convertible
** The rear tail lamp panel has the rear tail light housings molded in. This will increase the strength and reduce your build cost. All these parts can be purchased separately.
The hood has a completely smooth underside for Show Car Quality finish underside. This is available for the Coupe, Convertible or Fastback. Please indicate which style of car you have. Choose the style – Eleanor or Shelby. You now have the option to use the 1967 Shelby Style Hood in place of the Eleanor Hood, just tell us which hood you want when you place your order. Uses longer hood with Shelby Style Grill/Headlight panel. Made for Shelby Style 5″ Headlights.
- High quality fiberglass
- Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
- Direct bolt on
- Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
- Minimal prep time
- Made in the U.S.A
We use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This Eleanor Kit looks great and will make your ride stand out! Plus, it’s fiberglass which means its light weight.
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
HERE, MADE IN AMERICA means something.
Honestly, you can’t ask for more than a Quality hand built American made part!