* High quality replacement fiberglass split lower valance
* Fits the 1970, 1971, 1972 & 1973 classic Camaro
* Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
* We use the highest grade materials
* All molds are adapted from the original part
* Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint
* Minimal prep time
* This fiberglass valance is a direct bolt on factory reproduction
* Made off the original factory tooling
* Provides unbeatable durability
* Ships UPS Oversized Ground
* Made in the U.S.A.
This fiberglass Camaro Front Bumper, Split Lower Valance should enhance and improve your vehicle’s inherent styling characteristics. This front bumper, split lower valance has been engineered with the utmost attention to detail; it complements your vehicle’s exterior design by giving it that outstanding, head-turning look you’ve been striving for.
It fits the 1970, 1971, 1972, and 1973 Camaro keeping the classic look in mind. This fiberglass front bumper, split lower valance is guaranteed to hold its shape and keep the lines true to make your ride stand out! We’ve made it off the original factory tooling and it is a direct factory reproduction which bolts directly to your classic Camaro.
The Camaro Front Bumper, Split Lower Valance is made from lightweight, durable fiberglass which means, it not only provides dependable service withstanding years of exposure to the elements, but also allows you to remove weight giving you a racer’s edge!
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
HERE, MADE IN AMERICA means something.
Honestly, you can’t ask for more than a Quality hand built American made part!
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.