This page is dedicated to the new parts that are in the Research and Development stages at American Sports Car and Stinger Fiberglass.
It will give a view that many will find interesting in seeing the steps that we take to have new products.
We make ALL of our molds and new parts that we use in production. This process gives us the ability for you to get great customer service, and helps our customers get the quality product that you deserve.
1970 SUPERBIRD BODY KIT
Okay, Mopar fans, you asked for it — now it’s going to happen!
- With the generous loan of several NOS Superbird parts from a fellow Mopar collector here in Florida, we are on the way to building the bird kit!
- We will offer it with modified Coronet fenders and hood, along with rear window plug, wing, nose, etc.
- You can buy it complete or any component parts you want.
- Most of you know that we have been building the “Daytona” kit for several years, now here is your chance to convert a Satellite or rough old “runner” in to a Superbird clone.
- Watch this page for updates and progress!
After years of requests, we have located one of the original Eckler CAN-AM (CR-2) Conversions!
- We are in the process of prepping the car to use as a mold!
- Once done, you will be able to buy all the fiberglass parts needed to convert your 1968-1982 Corvette to this car!
- Let your imagination run WILD with a paint scheme on this unique conversion.
- Did you know that AMT even made a model of these cars?
- Watch this page for updates and progress.
2010 CHEVROLET CAMARO
Thinking about a 5th Generation Camaro, but still haven’t warmed up to what the “General” has offered? Well here is the answer!
- We have been working on a kit with more of a retro theme, check this out!
- We incorporated 1969 tail lights into a reworked rear bumper assembly. The deck lid is also included with a subtle early spoiler.
- We have now completed the front.
- Again 1969 style park lamps will be used along with the hint of a bumper and uplifted grille.
- As always, you will have the option to buy the whole kit or parts and pieces to custom build your own car.