* High quality fiberglass Front Bumper-Flex
* Fits the 1978, 1979, 1980 & 1981 Camaro
* Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
* Flex glass to give you the feel of urethane, but the rigidness of fiberglass, which makes it flexible
* Will accept the 1978-1981 upper and lower grills
* We use the highest grade materials
* All molds are adapted from the original part
* Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint
* Minimal prep time
* Gone is the “droop” on top and “sag” on the side
* Direct Bolt On
* Made in the U.S.A.
This fiberglass Camaro Front Bumper-Flex will enhance and improve your vehicle’s inherent styling. It’s been engineered with the utmost attention to detail; it complements your vehicle’s exterior design by giving it that outstanding, head-turning look you’ve been striving for. It fits 1978, 1979, 1980, and 1981 Camaro keeping the classic look in mind.
Vehicles endure many environmental exposures, whether its due to road hazards, a restoration, or an accident, whatever the cause, overtime your bumper may need to be replaced. This front bumper will be the perfect complement for your classic Camaro. The hand laid fiberglass bumper is strong, durable and best of all will bolt directly to your factory vehicle.
This bumper is made out of flex-glass to give you the feel of urethane, but the rigidness of fiberglass, which makes it flexible. Gone is the “droop” on top and “sag” on the side. Our fiberglass front bumper is guaranteed to hold its shape and keep the lines true to make your ride stand out! This bumper not only looks GREAT, but is lightweight to give you a racing edge! It is made to receive all stock replacement hardware and has stock mounting locations.
Save on shipping when you buy the front and rear bumpers together.
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
HERE, MADE IN AMERICA means something.
Honestly, you can’t ask for more than a Quality hand built American made part!
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.