Complete body kit for your 1968-1982 Corvette
After countless requests, we have brought back the original CAN-AM Wide Body Kit built by Ecklers back in the early seventies…NOW; we have made the installation for this kit much easier!
*High quality fiberglass Corvette Can-Am Wide Body kit
* Fits the 1968-1982 Corvette
* Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
* Direct bolt on
* Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
* Minimal prep time
* Made in the U.S.A.
The kit includes:
- Can-Am one-piece front end (door to door) with bumper molded in and headlights installed
- The rear end is one piece and self-alignment to make it easy to install included with the door caps
- Door Cap – drivers side
- Door Cap – passenger side
The Classic Muscle Car!! We are ready to help you with your Corvette Restoration project.
This classy front end fits the 1968-1982 Corvette. The hand laid fiberglass is strong, durable and best of all will bolt directly on to your Corvette for easy installation. It’s light weight for superior performance. The gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint which means minimal prep time.
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
Shipped via truck freight to your home or business. Please allow extra time for manufacturing. Each kit is built upon order placement.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.