MONZA TILT FRONT END FOR 1968-1982 CORVETTE
- Complete door to door front end
- High quality fiberglass
- Labor saving one piece construction
- Distinctive Look And Very Functional
- Monza Style Headlights With Plexiglass Covers
- Finest resins, 3 layers of 1.5 oz mat, 21 mils soft sanding gel coat
- Our hand rolled process is stronger and free of bubbles and waves
- Time to turn that C-3 into a custom ride
- Use 1973-74 grilles & 1973-79 side marker lights
- The mounting hardware kit is included
- The 4″ cowl gives the clearance you need for your engine
- Proper reinforcements provide long term durability
- Precision trimming minimizes prep
- Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint
- Premium quality you can trust
- Made in the USA
This fiberglass Corvette Monza tilt front end will improve and accentuate your vehicle’s styling. It has been engineered and made by experienced craftsman who pay close attention to detail. These men and women take pride in the products they build to ensure this sleek, detailed, Corvette part complements your vehicle’s inner design, giving it that outstanding look every Corvette owner craves.
We have the experts to help with this big project.
The hand laid fiberglass Corvette tilt front end is strong and durable. Each Stinger Fiberglass mold has been painstakingly reproduced from the original GM body parts and has heavy reinforcements to ensure consistent quality and a superior fit. They are NOT built using a chopper gun as with cheaper imitations. Hand lamination is used to make every part here at Stinger Fiberglass. The gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint which means minimal prep time.
Conditions out of our control are rough on vehicles, so we use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This Corvette front end looks great and will add originality, style and attitude to your car!
At Stinger Fiberglass Designs we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles, or sticking with the classic factory look, the choice is yours.
Ships via freight carrier to your business or residence.
We make everything we sell & sell everything we make
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.
COMBINED CANCER/BIRTH DEFECT: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers (INHALEABLE & BIOPERSISTENT) which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information see www.p65warnings.ca.gov