- High quality fiberglass hood
- Fits the 1994-1998 Mach 1
- Smooth underside that is ready to sand and paint.
- Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
- It bolts on to the factory hinges for easy installation
- Hood vents are open with screen installed to remove hot air from the engine compartment.
- We use the highest grade materials
- Unequalled Finish – Finest Resins, 3 Layers Of 3.5 Oz Mat, 21 Mils Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality – Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength – Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Save Time & Money – Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep
- Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
- Minimal prep time
- Made in the U.S.A.
Our fiberglass Mach 1 hood will complement your vehicle’s exterior design by giving it that outstanding, head-turning look every classic car enthusiast craves.
It fits 1994-1998 Mustang Mach 1, keeping the classic look in mind. The hand laid fiberglass hood is strong, durable and best of all will bolt directly on to your factory hinges for easy installation. The gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal and paint which means minimal prep time.
Classic Mach 1 Styling. This hand laid fiberglass hood will add the classic muscular styling of the 1994-1998 Mach 1 Mustang to your modern Pony for impressive good looks.
Conditions out of our control can be rough on hoods, whether its road hazards, an accident, or a restoration you’ve been longing for, whatever the cause or reason, we use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This Mach 1 Hood is guaranteed to hold its shape and keep the lines true to make your ride stand out! Plus, its fiberglass which means this hood is lightweight eliminating all the weight from your factory hood, providing better performance and giving you the racer’s edge you’ve been searching for!
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
HERE, MADE IN AMERICA means something.
Honestly, you can’t ask for more than a Quality hand built American made part!
NOTE: Fiberglass parts require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified/experienced installer.