- High quality fiberglass AFX style, teardrop hood
- Fits the 1964-1966 years
- This is the correct LARGE “tear-drop”; pin it at the front for the “Factory” racer look.
- Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
- It bolts on to the factory hinges for easy installation
- Unequalled Finish – Finest Resins, 3 Layers Of 3.5 Oz Mat, 21 Mils Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality – Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength – Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
- Minimal prep time
- Made in the U.S.A.
Hey Classic Car Enthusiast,
Looking for that racy, sporty hood? Well, you found it!
This Mustang AFX hood has been engineered and made by experienced craftsman who take pride in the products they build to ensure this hood complements your vehicle’s exterior design by giving it that outstanding, head-turning look you’ve been striving for.
Conditions out of our control can be rough on hoods; we use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This AFX teradrop Hood looks great and will add originality and style to your car! Plus, it’s fiberglass which means its light eliminating all the weight from your factory hood, providing superior performance and giving you the racer’s edge you’ve always desired!
This Mustang AFX hood helps to keep that classic look in mind and yet allowing for originality, as well as sleeker shapes, lines, and curves
Our Mustang AFX teardrop hood will take your car’s classic lines and will improve and accentuate its style
The fiberglass material provides exceptional resistance to harsh elements which results in many years of hassle-free service even under challenging conditions.
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
HERE, MADE IN AMERICA means something.
Honestly, you can’t ask for more than a Quality hand built American made part!
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.
COMBINED CANCER/BIRTH DEFECT: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including glass wool fibers (INHALEABLE & BIOPERSISTENT) which is known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information see www.p65warnings.ca.gov