*High quality fiberglass Air Grabber Bubble & Door
* Fits the 1971-1972 Road Runner’s
* Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
* Includes a bolt-on center bubble
* Direct bolt on; Part weighs approximately 15 pounds 46″ long 25″ wide Front 29″ wide Rear
* Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
* Minimal prep time
* Made in the U.S.A.
The 1970 door is available. . This has been engineered and made by experienced craftsman who pay close attention to detail. These men and women take pride in the products they build to ensure this Air Grabber Bubble & door compliments your Road Runner.
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
HERE, MADE IN AMERICA means something.
Honestly, you can’t ask for more than a Quality hand built American made part!
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.