- 1966-1967 Ford Fairlane Ram Air Hood bolt on with 2 inch clearance on scoop.
- Light-weigt, hand laid fiberglass
- Includes all of the necessary hardware for stock replacement. Accepts stock hinges.
- This hood requires pins at the front.
- Hood weighs approximately 27 LBS.
- Unequalled Finish – Finest Resins, 3 Layers Of 1.5 Oz Mat, 21 Mils Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality – Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength – Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Save Time & Money – Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
Bring back your classy Fairlane with this beauiful hood! Made right here in the US, the hood will add life and class to your project. The hood comes in a light grey gel coat, allowing minimal prep time for paint. As with all auto parts, we reccommend you fitting this hood to your car prior to painting.
This hood is better than any ram air hood ever available for ’66-67 Fairlanes and ’67 Rancheros! It is a reproduction of the original fiberglass 427 Fairlane hood. The fully-functional air box comes without any openings underneath, allowing you to create what is best for your needs. If you choose to use this hood with hinges it comes with steel tapped holes that match up with original hood hinges. It accepts original hood latches. It can also be a lift-off hood with pins in each corner. As with all fiberglass body parts, best results are achieved by installing and focusing on careful fitment before final painting. Order one of our exclusive Stinger Fiberglass hoods and your Fairlane or Ranchero will never look ordinary again!
This Ford Fairlane hood is guaranteed to hold its shape and keep the lines true to make your ride stand out! Plus, this hood is made from lightweight, durable fiberglass. It not only provides dependable service, but exceptional resistance to the elements. It’s light eliminating all unnecessary weight from your factory steel hood, providing better performance and giving you the racer’s edge you’ve been searching for!
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
HERE, MADE IN AMERICA means something.
Honestly, you can’t ask for more than a Quality hand built American made part!
Again, made right here in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.