SWEET LOOKING HOOD! Ready for race time yet?
- High quality fiberglass hood
- Fits the 1963-1964 Ford Fairlane
- Hand laid fiberglass for a stronger, more durable, quality product
- Great classic style
- Unequalled Finish – Finest Resins, 3 Layers Of 1.5 Oz Mat, 21 Mils Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality – Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength – Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Save Time & Money – Precision Trimming Minimizes Prep
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Direct bolt on
- Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
- Made in the U.S.A.
Conditions out of our control can be rough on claasic cars; we use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This sweet hood looks great and will add class and style to your car! Plus, it’s fiberglass which means its light eliminating all the weight from your factory hood, providing superior performance and giving you the racer’s edge you’ve always desired!
Quality hand laid fiberglass teardrop style bubble hoods are now available for many Fords, including Fairlanes. These high quality parts are manufactured to capture the look and function of the original Ford lightweight hoods, and allow clearance for significant high-rise manifold/carburetor setups. If you plan to use just pins they are a very easy installation. If original hardware is desired they are very adaptable for the various configurations.
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
HERE, MADE IN AMERICA means something.
Includes all of the necessary hardware for stock replacement.
Accepts stock hinges and uses Hood Pins at the front. Hood weighs approximately 27 LBS.
*A lift off version of this hood is available with no hardware included for $400.00. The weight is approximately 20 LBS.
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.