What a way to make a statement: The E Kit; stylish, sleek and classy! We have what you need; the whole kit or parts to complete your project.
This kit fits a 1967 or 1968 fastback Ford Mustang, coupe or convertible.
- Header Panel, $380
- Valence Panel, $380
- Hood, $670
- 2 upper side scoops, $230
- 2 lower side scoops, $230
- Tail light panel w/o gas cap opening, $230
- Wheel flairs, 4 set, $230
- Trunk lid, $500.00
- Quarter extensions, (2pcs) $200
- Side exhaust covers, $350 (pair)
- Covers 17 pieces for a Fastback; 15 pieces for Coupe/Convertible
** The rear tail lamp panel has the rear tail light housing molded in.
The hood has a completely smooth underside for show car quality finish.
Our E Kit is:
- High quality fiberglass, hand laid for a stronger, more durable, quality product
- Direct bolt on
- Unequalled Finish – Finest Resins, 3 Layers Of 1.5 Oz Mat, 21 Mils Soft Sanding Gel Coat
- Premium Quality – Our Hand Rolled Process Is Stronger & Free Of Bubbles & Waves
- Superior Strength – Proper Reinforcements Provide Long Term Durability
- Gray gel coat finish is perfect to sand, seal, and paint
- Minimal prep time
- Made in the U.S.A
We use high quality materials to withstand years of exposure to the elements. This E Kit looks great and will make your ride stand out! Plus, it’s fiberglass which means its light weight.
At American Sports Car we make fiberglass products for the classic car enthusiast and we use superior materials. Whether you are searching for something unique compared to other vehicles or sticking with the classic factory look, the choice is yours.
WE BUILD EVERYTHING WE SELL AND SELL EVERYTHING WE BUILD!
NOTE: Fiberglass panels require fitting, trimming, shimming, and special finishing. Unless you are experienced in working with fiberglass, we recommend using a qualified body shop.